Do you want to know How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSU? In this guide, you will learn all about how to remove/replace Kingroot/Kinguser with SuperSU/Superuser app in any Android phone.
Rooting Android device is normal nowadays. It’s the process which unlocks your Android phone fully. You can access all internal features of your device by it. After rooting user gets access to the Superuser. It’s something whose permissions are required whenever you tries to make changes in Root of your Android.
We already shared tutorial to root any Android phone without PC, although I hope you rooted your device easily following our guide. In our method, I described process of rooting using Kingroot app. But many users who have rooted their phone using this app are facing some problems. Because instead of SuperSU/Superuser, their phone posses KingUser to allows permissions for making changes in the root of your mobile.
Many people doesn’t likes Kingroot because it’s a kind of unknown app so nobody trust on it. And it’s the main reason behind replacing Kinguser with Superuser. No one wants to give permissions to any unknown app to access their device root access. We shared an awesome Android tutorial to install same app two times on Android. By his guide you can run different accounts of same app like Dual WhatsApp, etc.How To Replace KingRoot With SuperSU in Android
Whenever people knows about the truth of Kingroot that it’s trust less application and taking app the root access of their mobile, they suddenly wants to remove or replace it. Now they starts searching on Google like:
- How To Remove Kingroot with SuperSU
- How To Replace Kinguser with Superuser
Well, surely they finds best method to replace Kingroot with SuperSU on Google. Now they are satisfied with root access of their device. But I don’t think it’s a trust less app, even I used on several Android mobiles. Only reason for which people wants to get rid of the Kingroot (KingUser) app is, “It’s An Unknown Application”. Nothing else.
Must Read:-How To Change IMEI Number In Android
Are you also ever tried to replace Kinguser with SuperSU? If Yes then I hope you successfully found perfect solution for it. But if still you aren’t able then here is full step by step guide to replace Kingroot with SuperSU in any Android. There are three method which I am going to show to for replacing Kingroot with Superuser on Android device.
Requirements To Replace KingRoot With SuperSU
For removing or replacing Kingroot with Superuser on your device, you must need some basic requirements as followed below. Check them out and remove Kinguser with Superuser easily on any Android phone.
- Rooted Android Device – Read: How To Root Android Without PC
- Download & Install Terminal Emulator app.
- Download Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU Zip File.
- Zip File Extractor App (Like: Es-File Explorer)
Must Read:- Best Build Prop Tweaks For Android
How to Replace KingRoot with SuperSU in Android
I am sharing 3 simple methods to replace Kinguser with SuperSU, In which first one is the easiest ever. If any method doesn’t works for you, try out another one. You can easily got succeed in second method.
Method 1: Replace Kingroot with SuperSu (Simplest Way)
It’s the easiest and simplest way to replace Kingroot with SuperSU on any rooted Android device. You just have to install SuperSU app from Play store and uninstall Kingroot from your device. That’s it. Let me explain step by step:
- Open Play store.
- Search for SuperSU & Install it.
- Open it and give permission as a Superuser.
- Now, uninstall Kingroot app.
- Update SuperUser Binary and Reboot your phone.
- Voila!! That’s it.
So guys, it’s the first and easiest trick to replace Kingroot with SuperSU. But if this one doesn’t works for you, you can try out second method followed below.
Also Read:- Best Xposed Modules
Method 2: Replace Kinguser With SuperSU using Terminal Emulator
This is second method which one works on almost every Android device. It’s tries by me on 10+different Android phones and works fine for me. That’s why I am sharing it here. You can also give a try to this method and I am sure it will works 100% without any issue. But you must have to follow this guide carefully else it can also break your device.
1) First of all you have to download all Files which I mentioned in Requirements.
2) After downloading all requirement file, first Unzip Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU file and Move the extracted folder “MRW” to any folder in Phone Storage.
3) Open Terminal Emulator app on your phone and type the command “SU” in the terminal. Now it asks to Grant the functions. Just allow them all.
4) After granting permission, you have to writer another code in Terminal, write “sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh“. After typing this command, it will show you error on screen, but ignore it.
5) Wait for sometime and it will automatically launch SuperSU, if it doesn’t then manually open SuperSU from apps.
6) It will ask you to update Superuser Binary, simply click on Continue and select Normal Mode.
6) At last just Restart your mobile.
Yo!! That’s it. Now SuperSU will work smoothly on your device. By this guide you have successfully replaced Kingroot’s KingUser with Chainfire’s SuperSU. This is was to best method to replace Kingroot with SuperSU on any Android.
Method 3: Replace KingRoot with SuperUser using Supersu Me Pro App
I already mentioned two methods to remove/replace Kingroot with SuperSU/Superuser. But if you doesn’t understood about Terminal and wants another simple way for it. Then this 3rd method is for you. You just need a simple app in this method and it can successfully replace Kinguser with Superuser.
1) First of all Download and Install Supersu Me Pro App on your device.
2) Open it, it will ask for Grant permissions, just click on Grant to give SuperUser permissions to this app.
3) Now, this app will show you Big Green Android, just click on it.
4) It will start replacing Kingroot with SuperSU, it will takes maximum 2-3 minutes. So just wait for a while to complete its process.
5) After completing its process, it will automatically launch SuperSU app on your screen.
That’s it. It is another simplest way for replacing Kingroot with SuperSU. Now, You can Uninstall Supersu Me Pro app from your phone. Enjoy SuperUser instead KingUser on your phone.
Also Read:- How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Android
Video Tutorial: How To Replace KingUser With SuperUser?
So guys, this is How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSU in any Android phone. There are the three best ways to remove/replace Kingroot (KingUser) with SuperSU/SuperUser on your rooted device. If you knows any other method to replace Kingroot with SuperSU easily, let me know in comment section. I hope it helped you alot. If you have any query or problem in this guide, feel free to comment below.