How to use DroidVPN app for free internet
Table of Contents [hide]
- 1 How to use DroidVPN app for free internet
- 1.1 What is Droid VPN App
- 1.2 What is VPN?
- 1.2.1 Info on Droid VPN
- 2 Download DroidVPN APK on Android/Tablets
- 2.0.1 Features
- 2.0.2 Requirements
- 3 Conclusion
Hello friends today today i`ll going discuss to how to use DroidVPN and how to secure your internet connection by using an application. Internet these days is more than simply a source of information. That`s why this access is controlled by different interests and browsers can actually able or disable all kind of content depending on which region of the world you`re accessing from. Also checkout SMS Bomber Send Unlimited SMS Bomber Text Message Bomber and How to Know Who Viewed Your WhatsApp Profile Today. Droid VPN Apk is one of the best VPNs that are available for Android on Playstore. Droid VPN application removes all the regional internet restrictions and bypass web filtering to help to browse internet anonymously through the droid VPN servers. This means that you can only access the information big industries want you to access.
Droid VPN is easy to use VPN software for Android that can used without any prior knowledge for VPNs. In PlayStore Droid VPN apk available for free, but in some countries it is blocked So friends don`t worry we are here to solve this problem in below we are providing the direct link for downloading droid VPN App. You can download the Apk from the given link.
What is Droid VPN App
Droid VPN is an easy to use VPN software for android devices. The VPN services can help you to unblock regional Internets, web filtering, bypass firewalls, and browse the web anonymously by tunneling all your internet traffic from your android to our servers. Must Try Sites to Send Free SMS without Registration & How To Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts Without Mobile Numbers. But restraining information in not the only thing you have to endure from internet controlling.
Droid VPN APK
What is VPN?
So friends VPN is a program, app or software that helps our location by disguising our IP adress. VPN Application is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping request sand internet browser is blocked on your firewall.
Also Checkout: Spotify Premium Apk MOD Offline Fully Working [No Root / Ads] 2018
Info on Droid VPN
Version184.108.40.206File size4.07 MBRequires Android2.3+DeveloperDroidVPN Inc.Updated02 Mar 2018LanguageEnglish
Download DroidVPN APK on Android/Tablets
Droid VPN is available for Android, iOS and Windows PC. So friends you can simply download latest version of droid VPN App from below link. “Droid VPN” is the best and Free app available in the market right now for masking your IP address on your Android device.
Download Droid VPN
- Unblocks websites
- 1 Tap connect the widget
- Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP oe UDP
- Gives your unrestricted Speed
- Save data and network traffic through data compression
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Block Ads
- Android version below 4.0 requires.
- Droid VPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
- Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
How to Install Droid VPN Apk
- First of all download the app from given link
- Than Navigate to Setting>Security>Tick “Unknown Source”
Droid VPN Setting
- Now run the Apk file
- Click to install
How to Use Droid VPN App
- Enter the email that you registered and the password that is send to you.
- Friends if you are using a free account make sure to change your server to “Free Server” by tapping the flag.
Droid VPN login
- Than simply Press the large connect button.
Droid Vpn for PC
- After than wait till it is connected to the server and when you see “Vpn is connected” then close the app and start browsing.
Thanks for your interesting and Enjoy to using this Tutorial, if you have any query you free to comment below in the box .Subscribe to our Website to get tips & tricks notification of latest article and friends don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook , Google+, LinkedIn, MySpace and StumbleUpon.